Tuesday, July 24, 2007

DPI Magazine




I'm so excited about my interview and THE COVER!!!!! for the taiwanese magazine DPI, I remember when I discovered the magazine some time ago it was like love at first view, in that time the cover has the gorgeous Mark Ryden's "Rosie's Tea Party" piece. That is such a cool magazine! I thought and now is unbelievable my work is on the cover of the 99th issue, I love it!
Thank you Lulu Tzeng (Last Editor) for invited me to be part of it and Sasha Weng (New Editor) for finish the process so well!

9 comments:

  1. congratulations!!!

    it seems fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome! and congrats on such a great body of work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:39 PM

    Excelente. Me gustan especialmente las fotos del padre y del hijo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:35 AM

    That's awesome, Bert. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!!!!
    Hey Matt, really nice to see you posting here. Thanks man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:30 PM

    wow, i've just "stumbled" onto your site, the illustrations are superb, very unique style , you deserve huge amounts of success...congrats..

    i especially like the wrestlers...

    you should get some toys done (qee/dunny/trexi etc)...

    wayne
    www.ploom2.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:45 AM

    I'm glad that you like our magazine!!:D
    What a surprize to find your blog accidentally!!

    ReplyDelete